- This event has passed.
FA Primary Teachers Award – CPD
November 8, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
The course provides a basic introduction to the skills required when planning to deliver a KS1 or KS2 Physical Education lessons through the subject content of football. The course will introduce learners to The FA’s Future Game philosophy by creating a learning environment, through the delivery of movement games and appropriate practices, and how to develop practice to accelerate learning. The award also includes elements associated with working with a school team linked to The FA’s Youth development review.
At the end of the course the learner will:
- Have a greater awareness of the contribution of invasion games have to KS1 & 2 PE purpose of study
- Understand The FA’s playing and coaching philosophy (The Future Game)
- Understand how to set up an organised football activity session
- Understand how to organise basic FUNdamental games to help develop Physical Literacy
- Have an understanding of how to modify practices to manage difference
- Understand how to set up 4v4 games for young players
- Have an understanding of how to further their knowledge and understanding of association football through attending relevant courses
Registration for this event will close on the 19th October at 12pm.